Monday, February 14, 2011

Chef Dogan Turkish Grill and Restaurant


To celebrate our last class session (and as a Valentine's Day celebration as well), our class - along with our professor - went to Chef Dogan Turkish Grill and Restaurant along Katipunan extension. I have to be honest, I am not a fan of Turkish food (I think they put too much onions), but I have to say that the food at Chef Dogan is delicious.

I ordered a Kebab Sandwich for my main meal and a rice pudding for dessert. My friend also let me taste the humus, which I found super yummy! Forgive me, though, because I wasn't able to take photos. Anyway. I really enjoyed our meal there (the ambiance is great!) and Chef Dogan himself was there to welcome our group. The waitresses are super nice as well. They were patient enough to answer every single question we have about the unfamiliar food. Moreover, the meals are pretty affordable. For my sandwich and dessert, I only spent more or less P200.

No comments: