Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak


When I started cooking, I always make it a point to prepare home-cooked lunch and meals for Kim and I. But, when our schedules won't allow us, we resort to eating out. Thing is, we don't just eat out. Since Kim is expecting, she has been very picky with the food she eats. If she doesn't like it, I have no choice but to buy something else... or she doesn't eat at all! So, when we eat out, I make sure we go to restaurants that will serve food that I know Kim will like. Of course, I also make sure that it's within budget. I wouldn't want to overspend on eating out especially with our little angel on the way.

Sizzlin' Pepper Steak is a favorite lunch destination for Kim and I. Our favorite meal there is no other than the Beef Pepper Steak... but that doesn't say a lot since it's the only meal we've been ordering ever since we started eating there. Yes, we're loyal to food we love. Then again, it wouldn't be a best-seller if it isn't good - so try it out! Another thing we enjoy in this restaurant is that the service is really fast (we usually go to the Katipunan Ave. branch) and the waitresses are really friendly. Most importantly, it's cheap! For every meal, we only spend more or less P500 for both of us, drinks included.


Here's a restaurant that does not only serve good food, but is also light on the budget. This is why Sizzlin' Pepper Steak never fails to satisfy our ever-hungry appetites!

2 comments:

Mav said...

Tried it here too, what I like about the restaurant is the signage that you have to flip when you want something haha:D

w0rkingAth0mE said...

my first time here in your blog new follower na rin .. I want to create another food blog hope it will pursue. By the way thanks for the info about this restaurant :)

Hope you can follow my 2 blogs also

Real PINAY Blogger
Working at Home